INGENICO iCT220 CL CREDIT CARD TERMINAL
This lightweight, dual-communication credit card terminal is suitable for fixed location merchants. It connects via Ethernet or phone line to process EMV chip, NFC and magnetic stripe payments. The internally-encrypted PIN pad is PCI PTS certified and comes with an optional PIN shield to further protect customer privacy. The slim, functional design makes for easy handling and fast-paced everyday use—high transaction volumes are no problem.
The Ingenico iCT220 CL works as a standalone terminal, or connects to a POS system. But don't let its small size fool you; this high-tech card reader can handle even the busiest retail stores, thanks to its intuitive payment prompts, modern design and built-in security. And, it saves you money on infrastructure costs by packing POS power into a portable device.
It comes in two models: the iCT220 CL accepts EMV chip, NFC and magnetic stripe payments, while the iCT220 accepts EMV chip and magnetic stripes only. They share all the same specs otherwise.
- 2.7” screen with black and white display (128 x 64 pixels)
- Dimensions: 7.28” x 3.26” x 2.48”
- Weight: 11.46 oz.
- Can operate in 41° F to 113° F; storage temperature range is 4° F to 131° F
- 15 backlit standard keys and 4 backlit function keys
- Processor: ARM 9 and ARM 7
- Memory: 32 RAM/128 Flash
- Integrated thermal printer that prints 18 lines per second
- Paper roll (width/diameter): 2.3” x 1.6"
- Uses Ingenico’s Telium 2 operating system
- Supports tip adjustment and EBT card acceptance