VERIFONE VX680 CREDIT CARD TERMINAL
The Verifone VX680 is a wireless, full-function payment device designed for merchants on the go. Perfect for pay-at-the-table restaurants, vendor booths at events, delivery businesses, transportation services and the like, the handheld terminal is ready to accept NFC, EMV chip and swipe transactions out of the box. It's user friendly, high-speed, and features advanced security, including end-to-end encryption of sensitive payment data.
Charge the lithium-ion batteries and take your business anywhere with uninterrupted power for up to seven hours, or approximately 200 transactions. Offline mode allows you to accept and hold transactions, authorizing them when a connection becomes available (“store and forward”) if needed. The VX680’s expansive memory supports gift cards, coupons and applications, while the vibrant touchscreen can display graphics like customized offers or your logo.
Want to use it in store, too? It can connect via phone line or Ethernet for stationary use, offering the ultimate convenience and adaptability.
- Wirelessly connects via GPRS, Wifi and Bluetooth, or 3G
- Uses the proven Verix operating system
- Supports tip adjustment and EBT card acceptance
- Compact dimensions: 6.8" x 3.2" x 2.4"
- Lightweight and easy to carry at just 1.05 lbs
- 15 large keys backlit in blue on a spill-resistant keypad, and four keys virtually simulated on the 3.5” color touchscreen
- Processor: 400 MHz ARM11 32-bit RISC
- Memory: 192 MB (128 MB of Flash, 64 MB of SDRAM); and upwards of 500 MB if you add on micro SD Flash memory card storage
- Durable and built to last, capable of functioning in 32° to 122° F temperatures and high humidity; with a -4° to 140° F storage temperature range
- Integrated thermal printer (38 mm paper roll) that can print up to 18 lines per second
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PCI PTS) 3.0 certified