Beauty & Salon Merchant Accounts
Personal care and beauty services never go out of style—but their POS systems can. Our credit card processing solutions give your business the tools it needs to thrive.
Aesthetics are important for hair salons, nail salons, spas and professional beauticians. So is efficiency. And we get that. That's why our credit card processing solutions are a combination of both. Accept all forms of credit and debit cards, plus ACH transfers, quickly and securely, at a cost that won't break the bank. The most common processing solution we provide to salons is an in-store POS terminal with minimal hardware for a sleek appearance, but an array of useful software: the Clover Station. With it, you can streamline your business in a variety of ways.
- Customer management tools that recognize regular customers, track their preferences and personalize offers
- Easy-to-use appointment logs to manage one-time and repeat bookings
- Automated text or email appointment reminders
- Electronic invoices and receipts
- Gift card and loyalty program integration
- Tip adjustment tools
- Automated reconciliation of operations and accounting. POS systems can be programmed to designate a set percentage of each payment and tip to individual stylists and the shop owner depending on their arrangement, in addition to managing booth rentals and other expenses.
- Cloud-based computing options, which are cost-efficient, easy to set up and allow stylists to access company data from any internet-enabled device (especially useful for chains)
- Integration with QuickBooks, FreshBooks and other applications
- Inventory tracking
- EMV, NFC and mobile payment acceptance
- Online reporting
- Next-day funding through your merchant account
Do you need a portable option? Mobile processing applications that can accept EMV chip, NFC and swipe transactions are perfect for stylists on the go. We have a variety of options, from standalone, handheld terminals to full-function POS systems, so you get no more or less than exactly what you need. We can set you up with an online payment gateway if you sell products on your website, or a virtual terminal if you need to take any payments over the phone.
The Long and Short of it
Despite the payment method, the goals for beauty industry payment systems are speedy checkouts, automated tip and check-splitting tools, aesthetics, convenience and CRM capabilities that keep customers coming back. The industry poses moderate chargeback risks due to the chances of customer remorse or dissatisfaction, particularly when large transactions are made (for example, high-stakes services that involve more than one person—like hair styling for a wedding party). Because of the creative and subjective nature of the industry, it’s important to communicate with guests, manage their expectations, have a clear refund policy and offer remedial services when necessary to avoid chargebacks. We drill down to the specifics and offer chargeback prevention tools in addition to PCI compliance fulfillment.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your beauty business flourish.