Sit back, relax and let your payment processing solution do the heavy lifting.
Furniture retailers make up a unique retail merchant category. They typically handle high ticket orders, high order volumes and presale orders that are delivered at a later date. Other characteristics of this industry can contribute to a high-risk label:
- Buyer’s remorse
- Possibility of damaging products during delivery
- An increase in online sales in recent years (and with that, customers’ inability to test products before buying)
- “Friendly fraud,” also known as chargeback fraud, when customers dispute purchases that were actually legitimate, are common misfortunes for high-ticket purchases
Online shopping is double-edged because it drives sales up but at the same time increases vulnerability to chargebacks. As more customers turn to online platforms, furniture retailers and their payment processors have to compensate for the immanent exposure to fraud and customer dissatisfaction. MOTO payments add a similar layer of risk.
We take all of this into consideration when designing a payment processing system that meets your needs and fosters growth. To prevent and maneuver through any potential pitfalls of the industry, we can help you incorporate a fully-integrated, adaptable payment processing system with a multitude of possibilities:
- Accept all methods of payments, in single transactions or on recurring billing plans
- Sync with third-party accounting systems (QuickBooks, FreshBooks and more) and other software
- Take advantage of insightful online reports
- Wireless terminals connected to a central POS system so that employees can accept payments on the sales floor in any showroom
- Virtual terminals for MOTO payments
- Intuitive online payment gateways that seamlessly integrate with your website
- Mobile processing applications for traveling merchants
- Implement gift cards and loyalty programs
- Chargeback prevention tools, such as automatic responses to retrieval requests, billing-shipping address mismatch filters to flag risky transactions, and pre-delivery order confirmations before high-ticket items ship
- Signature capture devices and integrated printers to document product delivery
- Next-day funding
- PCI compliance support
To learn more about how the list goes on, give us a call today. Our team at BankCard USA can furnish your business with market-leading equipment, software, customer support and honest advice to meet your payment processing needs.
We also offer specialized features for extended warranty business models.